Game Producer – Full time, Stockholm.
We are looking for a Producer to support our production teams by facilitating their needs, creating and tracking their tasks and promoting communication. The Producer will be responsible for working with the team to help organize and track significant areas of development. They would work within the team to ensure that their team’s needs are met, dependencies have been communicated and the project is meeting its milestone expectations.
What You’ll Do
- Support the development team by overseeing the day-to-day operations while ensuring the process is followed, identifying areas of improvement, and improving team efficiency.
- Maintain high-level planning documentation, including Backlog and Roadmap, ensuring they have been reviewed by the appropriate parties and prioritized appropriately.
- Drive assets through their entire pipeline; ensuring teams are both getting what they need upstream and delivering appropriate content downstream.
- Collaborate with each discipline lead to ensure teams are unblocked and functioning well.
- Identify and communicate project risks in coordination with the executives, leads, and QA team.
- Monitor team health and work with leads and Senior Management to maintain good morale and productivity.
- Communicate adjustments to planned outcomes, highlighting ramifications related to dependencies across the project.
Who You Are
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working as a Producer on an internal development team within the videogame industry.
- Self-Motivated and willing to take initiative.
- Thorough understanding of the game development stages and process.
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Good communications skills, a friendly and open nature, and an active and curious mind.
- Able to communicate effectively across all disciplines (Design, Engineering, etc.).
- Able to identify problems and solve them with a “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to see things from different team members’ perspectives.
- Thorough working knowledge of Favro/Jira or similar project management tools.
Send your CV and details to email@example.com
Who we are
Founded in 2015, FunRock has a stable foundation and recently even more so as we are now part of a bigger gaming group, Fragbite Group, and planning for an IPO this summer. We don’t crunch and encourage everyone working with us to have a good balance between work and other important parts of their lives.
Most of the company is working remotely and will be until it’s safe to get back to the office. We are located in Stockholm and we let everyone decide if they want to work remotely or from the office. We have people working remotely from all over the world. We also have an office in Egypt by the sea.