Founded in 2015, FunRock has built a stable foundation with fantastic people who all share the same excitement for mobile games. FunRock is part of Fragbite Group, a gaming group listed on Nasdaq First North in Sweden. We don’t believe in the term crunching. Rather we believe in great planning. We encourage all our team members to find the perfect balance between work and other important parts of their lives, while still showing passion for the job.
We have offices in the beautiful Södermalm of Stockholm, Sweden and Alexandria, Egypt. However, because of Covid, most of the company is currently working remotely and until it’s safe to get back to the office. We let each team member decide if working remotely or from the office is preferred, meaning that we today have people working remotely from all over the world.
If you are interested in applying for an internship or a job, please click “Contact” on our web site and send us your resume and CV. We are looking forward hearing from you!
Senior Game Designer
– Fully remote or in one of our offices
– Permanent Full-time Role
– Start as soon as possible
A bit more about us
We are two studios working very closely together with people all over the world. The game design team is an international agile team of 3 brilliant and professional game designers that love designing great games.
We value engagement, initiative and cooperation a lot. We believe that 1+1=3 (if done right) and that’s what we strive for in all our collaboration. We also expect everyone to leave the ego at the door when starting their working day.
We will ask you to do a case study as part of the recruitment process. It’s a fun case study (we think), but thought it would be nice of us to give a heads up.
Oh, one last thing, we like to have fun and rarely let a potential joke pass us by.
These will be your responsibilities
- Discover opportunities for and conceptualize new game systems, content, and feature improvements.
- Translate the product vision and roadmap into engaging and well-balanced features and systems.
- Validate that the learning curve and the gameplay is interesting and engaging, throughout the development of the project.
- Instruct and collaborate with the other departments to ensure that every element goes in line with the vision of the game.
We expect you to tick all these boxes
- You are an experienced game designer with 3+ years of experience working on F2P games.
- You understand why some features work together and some don’t and you continously test and analyze successful mobile F2P games.
- You have a deep and up-to-date knowledge of the F2P mobile market.
- You have a good brain that is able to break down problems to their root and identify the relations between them.
- When it comes down to constructive feedback you are good at both giving and receiving it.
- You have very good communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
If you feel that these responsibilities would be something you would enjoy having and you also feel that you tick all the boxes above we would love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you asap!